PH: Paolo Biava
LISten Project provides cultural institutions and organizations a training course that allows museums staffs to acquire basic knowledge and skills for the development of cultural and inclusive planning, according to the principles of Design for All.
The course involves cultural and artistic professionals, both deaf and hearing, and alternates classroom-taught lesson and workshops.
The topics addressed during the course are:
– Introduction to disability and the right to accessibility
– Commonplaces and breaking down of barriers
– Basic principles of communication with deaf people
– Deafness as a value: empowering potentialities
– Sign Languages and cultural context: analysis of case studies
For information and costs write to firstname.lastname@example.org