Founded in 2010, The Blank has become the the most established Italian contemporary art networks.
The Blank works in order to connect institutions, museums, companies, the public, collectors and artists through various projects of significant artistic and cultural value. The Blank is a network that coordinates public and private initiatives, aming to promote and enhance Contemporary Art.
The activity of The Blank contributes to the social growth of the community with which it dialogues, encourages the growth and development of the public through exhibitions, publications, educational projects, residencies and international exchanges.
Our main projects include:
– The Blank ArtDate, European Festival of Contemporary Art in Bergamo
– The Blank Residency, artist residency program that offers hospitality to artists and researchers of Contemporary Art
– The Blank Educational, program specially designed for secondary school students
– The Blank LISten Project makes accessible the cultural heritage to deaf people
– The Blank Kitchen, project that puts in relation artists and public through the conviviality of food
The Blank is a space for research, education and sharing open to the most innovative languages of the contemporary.
The Blank is an empty space to fill.